From Peter's kitchen
- 8 tbs unsalted butter, softened (melted works also)
- 1 lb sweet or glutinous rice flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups milk
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- a few pinches of flaky salt (optional)
- flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- into 9 x 13" baking pan, greased or lined with parchment paper.
- at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until brown on top.
- if you can wait before eating!