Double chocolate banana bread/muffings
Double Chocolate Banana/Bread Muffings
from Ellen's kitchen with thanks to bakingamoment.com
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 3 mashed bananas, the riper the better!
- 3 tbs sour cream
- 1 tbs milk
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tbs melted butter, slightly cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 chocolate chips, or as much as desired!
- oven to 350. Oil loaf pan or muffin tin(s) with non-stick spray.
- flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in large mixing bowl.
- mashed bananas, sour cream, milk, eggs, melted butter and vanilla into smaller bowl and mix together.
- banana mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined, adding chocolate chips during last mix or two.
- mixture into prepared pan or tin and bake until a toothpick comes clean when inserted in center, about 20 minutes for a loaf pan, 15-18 minutes for muffings.
- sit for 5 minutes in pan, then remove to cooling rack.
Post a Comment