Chocolate Almond Brownie Pie
Chocolate Almond Brownie Pie (makes 8 servings)
from Ellen's kitchen with thanks to Home Cooking the Costco Way
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups Kirkland Signature chocolate-covered almonds, finely ground (as in food processor)
- 1 9" deep dish unbaked piecrust
- whipped cream, for serving (optional)
- 1 cup Kirkland Signature chocolate-covered almonds, chopped into thirds, for garnish (optional)
- oven to 350.
- eggs, corn syrup, brown sugar, and melted butter. Add ground chocolate-covered almonds and mix by hand until blended.
- empty piecrust for about 5 minutes. Pour the filling into hot crust. Bake for about 60-70 minutes, or until filling quivers just a little in the center when pan is gently shaken. Cover edges with foil if start to get too brown.
- pie cool completely. Serve with whipped cream and chopped almonds.
Post a Comment