Peanut Butter Banana Dog Treats
Peanut Butter Banana Dog Treats (for those dogs who seem to need a minimal number of ingredients!)
from Ellen's kitchen, with thanks to damndelicious.net
- 3 cups old fashioned oats, or more, as needed
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment.
- all ingredients into large bowl, and mix. Add additional oats, a tablespoon at a time, as needed, until mixture is no longer sticky.
- dough on lightly floured surface until comes together. Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness and use cookie cutter to cut shapes.
- on cookie sheet and bake for at least 15-20 minutes, depending on degree of doneness you desire.
- these are quite soft and moist treats. I don't have enough experience with them yet to know if I can them to be crispy without being burned. Due to their moistness, they won't have a very long shelf life. But humans like them too, so ask the dog to share! :)
Post a Comment