Cherry and chocolate "ice cream"
Cherry and Chocolate "Ice Cream"
from Ellen's kitchen, with thanks to popsugar.com
- 2 cups frozen cherries
- 1/2 frozen banana (if very ripe, product will have a very banana flavor)
- 3/4 cup milk (bovine, almond, your choice)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- first three ingredients in blender until smooth.
- into ice cream machine and use following machine directions. Add chocolate chips just before ice cream is done.
- freeze liquid in ice cube tray. Combine first three ingredients and blend in blender. Remove and add chocolate chips by hand and serve immediately, no ice cream maker needed.
Post a Comment