from Ellen, with thanks to Pizza by James McNair
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 cup warm water (110-115)
- 2.5 tsp yeast
- 3.25 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- sugar in water in bowl of mixer. Add yeast and let bubble for 5 minutes. Add flour 1 cup at time, mixing with dough hook, interspersing with salt and olive oil. Mix until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.
- into well oiled bowl and let rise, at least 1.5 hours. Punch down and let rise again if desire and have time.
- and bake per oven/bbq instructions.
Post a Comment