From Ellen's kitchen, thanks to Food.com
- 8 new potatoes (or any small potatoes)
- olive oil
- rosemary, or Italian spices, or other flavors (optional)
- potatoes in salted water until fork tender. Let cool until able to handle.
- potatoes on parchment lined baking sheet and preheat oven to 450.
- bottom of glass, press down on each potato gently until crashed and spread on baking sheet. Make sure placed on sheet so potatoes are not touching. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and rosemary.
- for 20-25 minutes until brown and have achieved desire of doneness.
Post a Comment