from the kitchen of Ellen, with special thanks to Frieda Schroeder
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- marshmallows, evaporated milk, butter, sugar, and salt in saucepan. Stir until to full boil. Boil for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, adding chocolate and vanilla. Mix until melted.
- into greased, 9 x 9 inch pan. Cool in fridge until solid, and then cut into squares.
Post a Comment